.

INTRODUCTION

All information from mscamino.blogspot.com is in a book format!

Here are eleven Caminos to Santiago de Compostela, Spain, 2004-2015 walking on the Camino Frances from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, France to either Cabo Fisterra or Muxia. My attempt to walk across France is also included.

An interactive map loads in a separate window.
MSCAMINO/all years marks when I was where on the Camino.

Each chapter describes one walk from 2004 through 2015 and ends with links to the next walk, the map or the contents page. Comments from past readers are quoted.

My photographs illustrate each chapter.

These adventures total more than 9000 kilometers walked
during more than 500 days of effort.

I hope that you enjoy my journeys!

Ultreia!

Margaret Meredith Sykes

To begin return to contents page and choose!

1 comment:

Sil said...

You are an inspiration to women, and men! I'm looking forward to reading your camino stories.
un abrazo,
Sil

Post a Comment